CUFI’s petition calling for the UK to withdraw from the Iran deal has exceeded 11,000 signatures. Here are 25 reasons why we believe the time has come for Britain to end the deal and take a stronger stand against the Iranian regime.
- Threatened to kill UK troops. here
- Arrested our UK ambassador, breaking international law. here
- Unlawfully imprisoned UK citizens. here
- Breached the Iran nuclear deal. here
- Enriched uranium to levels higher than before deal. here
- Lied to the world about shooting down plane. here
- Bullied civilian oil tankers in the Gulf. here
- Illegally captured and held a British oil tanker. here
- Coordinated terror attacks across Middle East. here
- Funded Hamas, Hezbollah and other terror groups. here
- Attacked our closest ally, the United States.
- Supported anti-Israel demos in London. here
- Cyber-attacked the NHS and UK Members of Parliament. here here
- Threatened to wipe out Israel. here
- Promoted anti-Semitic conspiracies.
- Spread anti-Israel propaganda.
- Developed missiles that can reach Israel and eastern Europe. here
- Tested ballistic missiles.
- Set up terror bases in Syria. here
- Backed Hezbollah’s foiled bomb plot in London, involving 3 tonnes of explosives. here
- Suppressed freedom of speech. here
- Persecuted Christian converts.
- Harassed Iranian athletes and celebrities. here
- Abused human rights of its own citizens. here
- Brutally cracked down on anti-regime protesters. here
FREE COPY: Understanding the threat from Iran
Covering the threat from Iran to Israel and the West, plus the plight of the Iranian people: Read our Operation Mordecai campaign booklet online or receive a FREE copy by post.