The following prayer points are to assist you as you pray. For the stories behind these prayer points, please view the CUFI Weekly News Round-up, by clicking here.
May God bless you as you pray.
- Pray for the families of three Israelis shot and murdered by a Palestinian terrorist on Tuesday near Jerusalem. A Border Police officer and two security guards, all in their 20s, were killed. Their names are Solomon Gavriyah and Yosef Ottman and Or Arish.
- Pray for the fourth victim, a security coordinator, who was seriously wounded with gunshot wounds to his stomach and chest. Please pray for his recovery following his operation.
- Pray for the Labour Party and their handling of anti-Semitism within the party. Pray that those members who stand with Israel will be heard and will be effective in countering the anti-Israel narrative promoted by the current Labour leadership.
- Pray that Jeremy Corbyn will recognise the importance of standing with Israel and will turn from his anti-Israel attitude.
- Pray that Labour leadership will understand the connection between combating anti-Semitism effectively and standing with Israel.
- Pray for Interpol following the appointment of the “State of Palestine” as a member of the international police organisation. Pray that this will not mean putting Israel’s security at risk and that their role in the organisation will be reviewed.
- Praise the Lord for the bold and clear statement made by Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, who stunned the Palestinian representatives at the UN with his defence of Israel.
- Pray for the Jewish people in Israel and around the world as they observe Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish calendar. Pray for the peace and safety of the Jewish people at this important time.