The following prayer points are to assist you as you pray. For the stories behind these prayer points, please view the CUFI Weekly News Round-up, by clicking here.
May God bless you as you pray.
- Pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu who will be addressing the United Nations at the General Assembly on Tuesday. Pray for God to provide him with wisdom and courage as he addresses leaders from around the world.
- Praise the Lord that Ambassador Danon has been placed in the position of Vice-President of the General Assembly.
- Pray that the bias against Israel at the UN will come to an end and that more leaders will defend and support the Jewish State.
- Pray also for PM Netanyahu’s planned meeting with President Trump in New York.
- Praise the Lord that relations between Argentina and Israel have seen a tremendous improvement, considering the hostility from the South American country towards Israel in the past. Pray for special blessing as PM Netanyahu completes his trip to Latin America.
- Pray for all those affected by the terror attack in London on Friday morning. Pray for those injured, for the police investigation and for leaders of our nation as they confront terrorism. Pray for the on-going security operation and continued terror threat facing Britain.
- Pray against anti-Semitism taking hold in Europe. Pray for the 8-year-old Jewish boy who was attacked in London this week and for the Jewish family kidnapped and beaten in Paris. Pray also for the synagogue in Ulm Germany that has been attacked by one individual several times, despite local authorities refusing to describe it as anti-Semitism.
- Praise the Lord that Israel thwarted around 70 terror attacks in July and August according to Israel Security Agency. Pray that God will continue to give those responsible for Israel’s security incredible expertise, discernment and intelligence to be able to foil plots and thwart the enemy.
- Pray for CUFI’s new prayer network, Daughters for Zion UK. Pray that more people will be encouraged to pray for Israel, the Jewish people and our nation.