The Palestinian terrorists that murdered the British-Israeli mother and two sisters in April have been shot and killed by Israeli forces.

The IDF, Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) and police killed three terrorists involved in the Dee family murders in an hourlong operation in the early morning on Thursday.

Rabbi Leo Dee, the husband and father of the terrorists’ victims, said, “The kids and I were comforted to hear that the Israeli security forces have eliminated the Iranian-funded terrorists responsible for Lucy, Maia, and Rina’s murders.”

“This has been done in a way that has not endangered the lives of Israeli soldiers, nor innocent Palestinian civilians—in a way that only the Israeli army knows how to do. Furthermore, we have asked for the opportunity to speak with the terrorists’ families and ask what good they thought would come out of their actions and to hear their vision for a better world,” he added.

Lucy Dee, 48, and daughters Maia, 20, and Rina, 15, were killed in their car in a Palestinian terror attack on 7 April.

Prime Minister Netanyahu tweeted, “This morning, we settled accounts with the murderers of Lucy, Maya and Rina Dee, may their memories be blessed.

“Our message to those who harm us, and those who want to harm us, is that whether it takes a day, a week or a month – you can be certain that we will settle accounts with you. It does not matter where you try to hide – we will find you. Whoever attacks us will pay the price. I would like to thank the security agencies and our brave soldiers who worked night and day to settle accounts with the murderers.”

Speaking to Sky News, Rabbi Dee praised the Israeli security forces.

‘The Israeli army has done a tremendous kindness to the world by taking out two people who could theoretically go and bomb New York, London, Paris, Tel Aviv and kill many more innocent civilians,’ he told the broadcaster.

Asked how his family was coping after the attack, he said: ‘The fact that it’s now four of us, it was seven, is very poignant in this house.’

The joint operation of military and police forces entered Nablus in the early morning and raided an apartment where the men were located.

The terrorists, identified as Hamas members Hassan Katnani and Muad Masri, were shot dead in an exchange of fire after Israeli forces surrounded their hideout. In addition, Ibrahim Hura, a senior aide to the wanted men, was killed. Two M16 rifles and a Kalashnikov were found in the apartment of the wanted persons.

The troops fired a missile at the building in order to flush the terrorists out into the open.

Troops and the suspected gunmen then exchanged fire, resulting in the deaths of the three men.

In a statement, Shin Bet said: “Following targeted intelligence from the Shin Bet, in the early morning the Shin Bet, IDF and IDF fighters raided the apartment and in the exchange of fire the two murderers were killed.

“The security forces will continue to act with determination to thwart any terrorist threat directed against civilians and IDF soldiers,” the statement read.

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant commended the forces for neutralising the terrorists, adding: “Just as I promised Leo Dee, Israel’s defense establishment will reach any terrorist that harms our citizens.”