New information has emerged showing that an even greater number of the Palestinian rioters killed in last week’s “March of Return” were terrorists, not ordinary civilian protesters, according to Palestinian sources and reported by Honest Reporting.
The number of fatalities, which has reportedly risen from 17 to 19 in the past few days, shows that 16 had actual military identification.
The data, compiled by Abu Ali, is based entirely on Palestinian sources and corroborated to HonestReporting by Colonel Grisha Yakubovich (Res.), the former Head of the Civilian Department in the IDF’s Coordination of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT). It reveals:
- 7 operatives from Hamas’ Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades
- 1 operative of the military wing of the Islamic Jihad, Saraya al-Quds
- 2 activists of Katayef al-Maqawama al-Wataniya al-Filastina – the military wing of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine
- 1 operative of the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, the military wing of Fatah’s Shahid Nakhl al-‘Amudi faction
- 1 Hamas security forces operative (armed)
- 1 military activist of the Fatah movement
- 1 affiliate of Shada al-Aqsa – the Shahid unit of Nabil Mas’ud – an Iranian-oriented faction
- 1 Hamas-affiliated operative with an orientation to the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades
- 1 Fatah activist – it has not been proven that he is a military activist
- 3 without any significant organizational affiliation
To read more about these finding, please read the Honest Reporting article here