Amid Britain’s political parties currently launching their manifestos, CUFI has listed 12 vital actions we would like to see the next UK government enact.
As part of our “For Zion’s Sake” campaign ahead of the General Election on 12 December, we will be explaining why each point is important for Britain’s stand with Israel. Please make sure you are connected with Facebook, Twitter and subscribed to our mailing list to receive more information over the next few weeks.
CUFI would like the next UK Government to:
- Recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
- Combat anti-Semitism in all its forms
- Strengthen the UK-Israel relationship post-Brexit
- End the UK’s involvement in the Iran Deal
- Affirm Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights
- Support Israel’s right to defend itself
- Stop British tax-payers’ money from funding Palestinian terror
- Defend Israel at the United Nations
- Reject all boycotts of Israel
- Protect Britain’s Jewish community
- Build the National Holocaust Memorial in Westminster
- Prevent support for Hamas, Hezbollah and other terror groups in the UK
Remember that “Righteousness exalts a nation” and our prayer and hope is that Britain will enter the blessings of God by doing the right thing in standing with Israel and the Jewish people.