Here are some examples of what we achieved in 2020:
- Resources such as Torch magazine, 12 actions CUFI would like the UK to take and a special prayer booklet during Coronavirus were sent to tens of thousands of homes across the United Kingdom.
- Our Facebook activity reached over 16 million people with the truth about Israel.
- With events on hold, we adapted to bring you new online content, including exclusive CUFI UK Interviews, daily readings during lockdown and weekly Bible teachings (see latest New Year teaching here).
- Our Christians Against Antisemitism campaign continued to combat the rise of this ancient evil.
- 45,000 people have now signed our petition calling for Britain to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.
- 14,000 have signed our petition in support for the National Holocaust Memorial in Westminster.
- Over 12,000 have signed our ‘End the Iran Deal’ petition as part of our Operation Mordecai campaign.
- Other campaigns have focused on Israel Apartheid Week, ending boycotts against Israel, replacing UNRWA, calling for a review into Palestinian funding, and remembering Jewish refugees of the Middle East.
With your support, CUFI is bringing the truth about Israel to the UK. As we close 2020 we are mindful of the numerous battlefronts that remain. But with your help we will defend Israel against her many enemies, stem the tide of anti-Semitism in our nation, and stand in the gap as “Watchmen on the wall” for our Jewish brethren in 2021.
Please consider supporting CUFI UK with a monthly or one-off gift to ensure this important work continues into 2021 and grows so that we can increase our impact even further.
From all of us at Christians United for Israel, we wish you and your loved ones a safe and blessed New Year filled with peace, joy, and the abundant overflow of God’s provision for your every need.
“May the Lord give you increase more and more,
You and your children.” Psalm 115:14