We call upon Her Majesty’s Government of the United Kingdom to withdraw from the Iran Nuclear Deal after multiple breaches by the regime.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) confirms that Iran has now exceeded the agreed limit on its stockpile of low-enriched uranium. The regime has also vowed to continue enrichment to “any amount we want” – moving Iran closer to a nuclear weapon.
The UK is “urgently considering next steps” but remains one of five countries still part of the deal after the US withdrew and imposed new sanctions.
Iran has shown no evidence of reform:
- Iran continues its aggressive and threatening behaviour towards two of Britain’s closest allies – Israel and the United States.
- Iran has ignored warnings by developing ballistic missiles that can reach Europe.
- Iran continues to hold UK citizens hostage – including British mother Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.
- Iran continues to fund terror groups across the region, including its proxy Hezbollah, which has been responsible for terror attacks across the world and is behind drug trafficking gangs in the West.
The Iran Deal provides no credible solutions:
- The Deal, officially called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), has awarded tens-of-billions of dollars to a regime which is the largest state-sponsor of terrorism in the world.
- It does not stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons.
- It does not bring about moral change – there is no accountability regarding its treatment of political opponents or minorities, including Christians that are persecuted under the regime.
- The Deal fails to challenge the ideology of the regime that seeks to spread the Islamic Revolution throughout the Middle East and beyond.
The United Kingdom must choose to stop supporting the aggressive terrorist funding Iranian regime and make a stand in solidarity with our closest allies – Israel and the United States.
End the Iran Deal now
Who will the declaration be presented to?
The declaration will be presented to the UK’s Foreign Secretary.
What information is shared?
Personal contact information (i.e. address and email, etc) is NEVER shared with third parties. The number of people signed will be presented, and if necessary in some cases, very limited information (i.e. your name and region). By signing this declaration you are giving your consent to it being presented. See www.cufi.org.uk/privacy-notice