Please join CUFI on Wednesday 18th March to pray about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic that is sweeping across the UK, Europe and other countries around the world.
We would really like to see our nation’s leaders call for a national day of prayer like the US President did for Sunday and as the UK’s leaders did during Britain’s darkest hour of the last century. However, until that happens we felt challenged to call upon CUFI supporters to set Wednesday aside to pray, and if you are able to, fast as well.
Please begin now to help get the word out to others. Please consider doing the following (see buttons further below):
1. Share this with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
2. Email this announcement to your contacts.
3. Print off a PDF version of our prayer strategy regarding the Coronavirus or view online.
4. Please remember to check our social media on Wednesday.
5. Let us pray without ceasing, but especially set time aside on Wednesday to pray in unity.
We recognise that there will be other ministries, churches and synagogues with a similar burden to hold a day of prayer and fasting. We would love to hear from you and believe it is important that we join together in unity and bring these things before God, who is our hope at such a critical and uncertain time.
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14