With your help in 2019, CUFI UK made an impact. For example:
- We fought for and saw victory with the full banning of Hezbollah in the UK.
- We launched our Operation Mordecai campaign, highlighting the threat of the Iranian regime and pressuring the UK government not to strengthen Iran’s arm against Israel and the West.
- Our Christians Against Antisemitism campaign continued to combat the rise of this ancient evil. In particular, we exposed various accounts of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party and issued warnings of a potential Corbyn-led government.
- Prior to the election, we introduced 12 principles that CUFI would like the new UK government to fulfil concerning Israel – one, the rejection of anti-Israel boycotts, was immediately included by Boris Johnson in the Queen’s speech at the opening of Parliament.
- We gathered over 12,000 signatures in support of the National Holocaust Memorial planned for outside Parliament and which has been under threat.
Also, through our online activities CUFI UK achieved the following:
- Articles on our website were viewed 1 million times in 2019.
- Some of our most-read articles were those exposing anti-Semitism in the Labour Party.
- Our Facebook activity reached 19 million people with the truth about Israel.
- In a single weekend in May, when Israel was hit by a barrage of rockets, our video explaining the attacks was seen by over half a million people.
With you support, CUFI is bringing the truth about Israel to the UK. As we enter 2020 we are mindful of the numerous battlefronts that remain. We continue to be vigilant to the schemes of Israel’s enemies and urge you to join us in being “Watchmen on the wall” day and night throughout 2020, earnest in prayer and ready to take action.
We also believe that God has blessings in store for Great Britain if we take the right path in standing with Israel and the Jewish people. A new era has dawned and CUFI is prepared to do whatever it takes to ensure the UK aligns itself with the purposes of God “for Zion’s sake”.
With your support, God has graciously and miraculously granted us astounding victories this year, and we must move forward with resolve in pursuit of our mission to equip and empower Christians to bless and defend Israel. Please consider supporting CUFI with a monthly or one-off gift to ensure this important work continues into 2020 and grows so that we can increase our impact even further. From all of us at Christians United for Israel, we wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year filled with peace, joy, and the abundant overflow of God’s provision for your every need.