As the year draws to a close, we want to thank you for standing with CUFI-UK.
It has been an incredible year of accomplishments. For example, with your support we have…
- Grown to over 86,000 followers on Facebook. This means even more people are hearing the truth about Israel. In one month alone we reach half a million people through our social media.
- Thousands of people around the UK have received material about supporting Israel.
- Over 18,000 signed the CUFI petition in October successfully preventing an Islamic extremist sheikh from visiting UK Parliament.
- Over 23,000 have currently signed a petition calling for Britain to recognise Jerusalem.
- Over 13,000 people have supported our campaign helping to pressure the UK to ban Hezbollah outright.
- Tens of thousands of you have emailed Members of Parliament during the year through our various campaigns.
However, without your support this would not have been possible.
In 2018 we are even more determined to impact the United Kingdom with the important message that this nation should stand with Israel. We desire for there to be a cultural change across the UK in churches and in Parliament towards supporting Israel. We are not settled with anything less than seeing anti-Semitism rooted out of this land and for Britain to once again align itself with God’s promises.
Building upon the successes of 2017, we need to see more like-minded supporters of Israel, like you, unite in one voice for the Jewish state. The times in which we are living demand us to proclaim the truth and to not be silent in regards to standing with Israel. We believe that there is so much more to be done, but we need your help.
In 2018, the year in which the modern State of Israel celebrates its 70th birthday, will you stand with CUFI-UK?
Here are three things you can do:
- Please pray. Prayer is the foundation of all that we do.
- Continue to participate in our campaigns by signing our petitions, write to your MP, share on social media, talk to friends, share at church. These things really do make a difference.
- Please support CUFI financially. Your generous giving is vital in enabling CUFI to make an impact in the UK.
May God bless you and your loved ones in 2018.
The team at Christians United for Israel UKDONATE TO CUFI