Fourteen Jewish women have suffered burns to their skin and eyes after a synagogue intercom panel in a Paris suburb was covered with poisonous powder.
According to Le Parisien, twenty-five firefighters attended the scene as worshipers at the
Bonneuil-sur-Marne synagogue were leaving. The congregants affected were treated for severe itching and eye burns and able to return home. The substance is currently unknown, but is being investigated by police.
Christians United for Israel UK
produit toxique à la porte de la synagogue de Bonneuil pres de Créteil. police et pompiers sur place
— Rahim Bellem (@rahim_bellem) December 14, 2015