Christians Against Anti-Semitism is a campaign created to provide a positive Christian voice in opposition to the rise of anti-Semitism in the UK and Europe. We invite you to join with us in making the Christian position clear, vocal and dynamic, so that united we can say….
“…Because I am a Christian, I stand against anti-Semitism”
58% of British Jews fear they have no long-term future in Europe.
24 million adults in Western Europe have never heard of the Holocaust.
6% of people in Britain think that Holocaust facts are greatly exaggerated.
400% global rise of anti-Semitic incidents in 2014 compared with the previous year.
The first quarter of 2015 has seen an alarming rate of anti-Semitic incidents in Europe including fatal attacks.
Here are just a few examples:
- In January 2015, it was reported that Jewish primary school pupils in the UK are preparing what to do in order to survive a terrorist attack. Pupils as young as ten are being trained to dive under their desks and lie still like “sleeping lions” at an unnamed north London school.
- Four Jews were murdered at a kosher supermarket in Paris by an Islamic extremist. The incident prompted the government to deploy thousands of police officers to protect Jewish schools.
- A Jewish man guarding a synagogue in Copenhagen was killed in a terrorist attack in February.
- The UK government announced in March that Jewish schools and synagogues will get £10million a year for guards to protect against attack.
- A record number of Jewish people are fleeing France “in fear” after a shocking rise in the number of anti-Semitic attacks in recent years. In 2014, 7,000 Jewish people moved from France to Israel, double the previous year’s figures.
- A Jewish cemetery in Hungary was vandalised in March. About 20 graves were damaged and human remains were scattered.
Download the above information as a flyer.
[addtoany url=”https://www.cufi.org.uk/campaigns/caas/” title=”Christians Against Anti-Semitism”]