Welcome to Day 2 of the 15th annual CUFI Washington Summit that is being held virtually on Sunday 28th to Tuesday 30th June.
Day 2 includes:
Missed Day 1? Click here
CUFI 2020 Virtual Summit – “Celebrating the US-Israel Relationship” featuring Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Ambassadors David Friedman, Ron Dermer and Nikki Haley.
Posted by Christians United for Israel – UK on Monday, 29 June 2020
PART 2: “Celebrating the US-Israel Relationship”:
Sunday, June 28 at 7:30pm US Eastern | 12:30am (Mon) UK Time
- Night to Honor Israel featuring Pastor John Hagee, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Minister of Defense Benjamin Gantz, President of Israel Reuven Rivlin, Minister Gilad Erdan, Natan Sharansky, Ambassador Michael Oren and Malcolm Hoenlein.
Monday, June 29 at 2pm US Eastern | 7:00pm UK time
- IDF Briefing featuring Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus and The Watchman host Erick Stakelbeck.
Monday, June 29 at 7:30pm US Eastern | 12:30am (Tues) UK Time
- Celebrating the US-Israel Relationship featuring remarks from Secretary of State Pompeo, Ambassador David Friedman, Ambassador Nikki Haley and Ambassador Ron Dermer.
Tuesday, June 30 at 11:00am US Eastern | 4pm UK Time
- A View from the Hill Senators Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton, James Lankford, Tim Scott, Jacky Rosen, and Marsha Blackburn
Monday, June 29 at 11:00am US Eastern | 4pm UK Time
- City of David Virtual Tour with Ze’ev Orenstein, Director of International Affairs for the City of David Foundation
Monday, June 29 at 12:30 am US Eastern | 5:30pm UK Time
- The Rising Threat of Anti-Semitism
– Elan Carr, Special Envoy for Monitoring and Combating Anti-Semitism
– William Daroff, CEO of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish
– Kasim Hafeez, CUFI Middle East Analyst
– Irving Roth, Holocaust Survivor and Educator
Monday, June 29 at 3:30pm US Eastern | 8:30pm UK Time
- The Middle East Briefing
– Ambassador Danny Danon, Permanent Representative of Israel to the UN
– Shari Dollinger, CUFI Co-Executive Director
– Deputy Administrator Bonnie Glick, US Agency for International Development
– Richard Goldberg, Senior Advisor at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies
– Aryeh Lightstone, Senior Advisor to US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman
– Jonathan Schanzer, Senior Vice President at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies
– Professor Kenneth Stein, Professor Middle Eastern History and Political Science
– Paul Teller, Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Strategic Initiatives for the Vice President